What are cosmetic fillers?
Cosmetic fillers help reduce wrinkles and facial lines and restore fullness and volume in your face.
As it ages, your face loses subcutaneous fat and facial wrinkles develop. Cosmetic fillers can help:
- Plump and augment lips
- Decrease the lower lid shadow
- Improve the appearance of scarring
- Soften facial lines and reduce wrinkles
- Improve or reconstruct any shallow or deformed facial contours
Cosmetic fillers are often used in conjunction with other facial rejuvenation methods.
What can I expect when I get a cosmetic filler?
The cosmetic filler is administered in-office in a single visit and takes a few minutes. A topical anesthetic is administered to numb the area for your comfort.
You should be able to notice results immediately, and you’ll be free to go home or resume your daily activities after.
You might experience mild bruising or swelling, but this is temporary and will subside over the few days following your treatment.
You should be careful of the treated area for the few days following, and avoid overstretching or moving the area around too much.
There are different types of cosmetic fillers including:
• RADIESSE: A wrinkle filler that contains tiny particles of calcium hydroxylapatite, a substance that naturally occurs in your body. It’s long-lasting, not easily broken down by your body, promotes the production of collagen, and takes effect immediately.
• RESTYLANE: Also a hyaluronic acid wrinkle filler that’s used to diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
• JUVÉDERM: A hyaluronic acid wrinkle filler that’s especially effective at enhancing fullness and volume in various areas of the face.
• Voluma XC is the only hyaluronic acid filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, and can last up to two years with optimal treatment. If you’re looking to plump cheeks that have sunken over time, this injectable is a quick, convenient approach to skin care.
What are the benefits of cosmetic fillers?
The results of cosmetic fillers can last from several months to a year or two. Many fillers stimulate your body’s natural collagen production, creating a plumper, smoother look.
These non-surgical procedures are quick and effective.
If you’re interested in cosmetic fillers, call or request your appointment online.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Please solve this math to verify your submission.